If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term “SafeICT Consultancy Ltd” ‘esafety-adviser’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose company (SafeICT Consultancy Ltd) is registered as a business with Companies House, number 8224311.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Social media platforms and widgets.
The website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
This website and its content is copyright of SafeICT Consultancy Ltd. (e-Safety-Adviser)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Data Protection and GDPR:
This website and the services offered by esafety-adviser complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 implemented on 25th May 2018.
This section has been kept purposefully simple as, with the exception of paragraphs 1 and 2 below, no details are collected or stored from any person using this website.
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using any Personal Information will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will only collect and use Personal Information from you where the processing is in our legitimate interests stated in paragraphs 1 and 2 below.
- If you use the contact form your details will be sent to esafety-adviser in the form of an email. This email will be stored on a 1and 1 exchange server (located in the United Kingdom) until it is no longer required, e.g a school booking a training event. Upon completion of the training event details are deleted.
- DITTO magazine. If you subscribe to the DITTO magazine your details (name and email address) are stored within a Mailchimp server. Mailchimp is based in the United States and has certified compliance within the EU-US Privacy Shield framework (further details HERE). The purpose of keeping these details is to inform subscribers via email when a new magazine is ready to download and to keep schools appraised of important updates, training courses or new resources. Upon subscription, the subscriber is sent an email in order to opt in thereby giving consent. If the subscriber does not respond to the link in the email then no details are collected or stored.
You have a right to add/delete/amend/view any details held about you or your establishment at any time by contacting Alan Mackenzie on 01522 253088 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR DETAILS ARE NEVER SHARED OR SOLD TO ANY OTHER COMPANY OR PERSON BY SafeICT Consultancy Ltd. FOR ANY REASON.