Empower for e-Safety Leads
After an initial trial, the course has now been delivered to over 100 schools and feedback has been tremendous. During the trial period one school was inspected by Ofsted, the comment from the inspector was,
“…. this is fantastic, I’ve never seen anything like it.”
An e-Safety Lead is an important and integral part of safeguarding. With day-to-day responsibility, the designated person should be able to:
- Recognize and understand risk, and how to mitigate that risk.
- Ensure policy is robust, effective and appropriate to your own unique circumstances.
- Empower staff and students.
- Be able to advise everybody from parents to governors, or at least know where to go for the most appropriate advice.
- Empower the school community with relevant and up-to-date advice.
This 1-day course is one of a kind – it is a framework for managing e-safety and will:
- Give you a thorough grounding to understand what e-safety management is from a school context.
- Empower you with the right knowledge, at the right time, using the latest research, from the right people and organizations.
- A good understanding of risk assessment – what it is, when you need to do it and how.
- Give you the backup, support and advice when you need it, and to allow collaboration and sharing of best practice.
- Allow you to be ahead of the game regarding any new Ofsted requirements.
Sounds great, what do I do?
Venues, marketing etc. are expensive. If you can get a cluster of schools together so that I can deliver at your school you will get the course for free and the other schools will share the low cost.
Interested? Drop me an email